Help us create an indie game movement.
An #IndieInvasion @IndieCade.
Called “the game industry’s Sundance” by the Los Angeles Times, IndieCade Festival showcases pioneering developers who create cutting edge games—oftentimes in one-person teams and alongside full-time jobs.
These games are the way only indie can make them: passionate, strikingly original, exuberant, wild, and occasionally heartbreaking in the best of ways.
We want to change the face of games as rich, diverse, and culturally significant. We want to champion artists and showcase their work. We need 100 signups in order to release our message.
Please, sign this Thunderclap to boost that signal. And don’t just Like, Reblog—it really helps us out! Thank you indie lovers!
- pop-rocks-blowjob reblogged this from discovergames
- xushaw likes this
- bpanomaly reblogged this from indiecade
- bpanomaly likes this
- fabio291298 likes this
- khakidster likes this
- anne-austine likes this
- angheljf18 reblogged this from discovergames
- howtodothecharlestonpanda likes this
- toogeekyforwords1 reblogged this from discovergames
- googlyi reblogged this from discovergames
- gelatart-reblogs likes this
- hiroshimishima likes this
- sassassinating-you likes this
- discovergames reblogged this from indiecade
- freegamesmtr likes this
- blastkat likes this
- xiaoloulr likes this
- alpha-beta-gamer likes this
- geekevolved reblogged this from indiecade
- inscener likes this
- This was featured in #Gaming
- discovergames likes this
- envywine reblogged this from indiecade
- indiecade posted this